It’s finally here! You can now connect your Marvel projects to Slack and get updates on new activity such as comments, new screens and collaborators.
Here’s what we can send to Slack:
- New comments added to projects
- New screens added or updated
- New collaborators added
- Comments marked as done
We also aggregate any activity which happens in a short period of time so your Slack channel doesn’t get smashed when you drag and drop 20 images.
How to set-up Marvel and Slack:
- Select any project
- Click on settings icon
- Click Integrations
- Select Slack and click Connect
- You’ll be asked to authorise Marvel to access your Slack team. Click on the Slack team you wish to connect to the project.
- On the following screen click Authorize.
- You’ll now be able to select the channel and notifications you want sent to Slack.
And don’t forget, you can import your Slack contacts straight into Marvel in just a few clicks! This will enable more personalised messages which include the user avatar.